“Specializing in Very Low Cost ways to bring you New Online, Local, & Mobile Customers to Your Business”
Can “New Customers” find your company using any or all of these devices below?
Since current stats are saying that 80% of people use these devices to shop online for products and services, your company should be connected!
Do Not Miss Out! Get Connected Now!
Times are tough out there for small and medium size businesses!
The only way to help fix this is with “New Customers”
I have been marketing for businesses for a very long time now. Over the years I was able to find and test a lot of new marketing strategies to help bring in new customers, offline and online. During that time I have also found a lot of very low cost and even free ways to attract new customers.
Times are tough out there, especially for small businesses. Contact me and let`s talk.
Get Your Custom Made Tags Today!
There is a HUGE market out there right now and a lot of businesses are not taking advantage of this. Plus the businesses that are, a lot of them are not doing it correctly.
In my last business all we could do was “Direct Marketing” years ago, but about 5 years ago I added this marketing to my direct marketing campaign and now I understood first hand why this is a must for any business, and that 8 out of 10 of my contacts from “new” customers came from this.
What is it?
Advertise Online. Yes, marketing your business on the internet.
It could be one of the best “Returns on Investments” out there right now.
One very important note:
As more and more companies get into this, and with all of the changes being made to this to weed out the junk, illegally done websites, and websites that are spamming, it is getting a lot harder and taking a lot longer to accomplish the same thing now than even 6 months ago (A lot of changes in the last 6 months). It will get more expensive to accomplis the same thing as before!
Which will really be a shame because this is what seems to be one of the last frontiers where a small business can compete with big business?
Get in Now!
Contact me and let`s talk!
Services we offer:
> Internet Marketing Consulting
> Search Engine Optimization – SEO
> Mobile Website Design
> Local Online Advertising
> Website Video Marketing
> Mobile Text Marketing
> Social Media Marketing
> Mobile Short Code Marketing
> Mobile QR Code Marketing
You are probably reading this because you have heard about this “Online Marketing” or this “SEO” thing that everyone is talking about. Maybe you have seen the recent articles that are saying that about 80% of people and businesses are shopping for products and services that you offer are doing this by searching on the internet and you want your piece of that pie. You might even be here because you are starting to understand that internet marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) is a great way to generate more revenue, to increase your bottom line, and the “ROI” with internet marketing is one of best out there?
For whatever reasons you are here, you are on the right track. There is a reason why internet marketing, online advertising, SEO, or what ever you want to call it is spreading so fast, “it works”. This has been proven over, and over again, and yes, the ROI is that good!
So please feel free to either give me a call, or drop me a note and lets talk! I would be more than happy to give you honest, and current information to help you with your decision of what to do, and what is the best way to go about this.
I did not get started in this business just because I knew that this is one of the ways that a smaller Minneapolis Company could compete with larger companies online, but because I did Minneapolis Marketing for my own Sales and Service Company before I sold it. I was amazed at the results. With the new business now coming in from my website marketing that I optimized (SEO), I was able to adjust my St. Paul, and Minneapolis marketing strategies. This lowered my advertising overhead considerably. The return on investment for website search engine optimization, online marketing, and mobile marketing is one of the best I have ever seen.
Having the latest information on “What are the latest marketing trends that work” is vital. Marketing trends are changing all the time. I follow, test, and make adjustments to my accounts as they change, and I am always testing the results for the best new customer response.
I have come up with some “very affordable” ways to get my new customers started.
If you are in the Minneapolis, MN (Mpls) or the St. Paul, MN area I would be more than happy to come to you, at no charge, to talk to you about SEO, Mobile Marketing, Social Marking, and any other way to find what is the best strategy to fit within your budget.
Give us a chance to prove it.
“Even as little as one or two sales of the right product or service you offer, that comes from your website after it is optimized by us could probably cover the cost of our marketing services for a whole year!”
This is blunt, but true. “If you are not advertising you business on the internet, or on mobile where people can find you on the search engines, you could be missing out on every single potential new customer that shops online!” Think about it? That is a lot of new business that you are not going to get, ever! But your competitors that are marketing online will be very happy to take those new customers from you. Right now they have a very big advantage over their competition, and they are also hoping that their competitors do not start a online, seo, or mobile marketing campaign because that would start to level the playing field.
As you probably already know, small companies are really getting hit hard these days, and it is getting even harder to compete with larger companies. With website search engine optimization (SEO), and local mobile marketing, get listed on the top of the search engines and it can give a small business a chance to compete for the 80% of people that shop online.
Some of you that are reading this right now are saying “I advertise online, I have a website online” That is a start, but can new customers that do not know anything about you, find you, when they search online for something that your business can help them with?
You can do a simple test: If you already have a website online.
Take a product or service that you offer, and go to your search bar that you use and type that product or service in (do not use your business name, remember they do not know that yet) (if you are a local business you can use your city at the end of your search term). Now you should see what they call the “first page” and look for your website. Did you find it on the first page that showed up? No? Now go to the second page, are you there? No? You do not need to go any further because about 90+% of the people that are searching online have already found what they are looking for.
If you want too, you can go back to page one and two to see who is there, is it your competition? They probably are. That is where your website needs to be! That is one of the things that we do for you. This is also a good test to see if someone you already hired is doing what you paid for.
Ex: Let`s say you sell and service a “product” in the local Chicago, IL area. Now search online for “your product or service Chicago, IL”. If your website is optimized properly you should see your website on the first or second page of that search engine for that product.
Here is another example. Let`s say you service computers in Chicago, IL. Type something like this in your search engine: computer repair Chicago, IL, now look for your business, if you do not see it on page 1 or 2 then there may be a problem.
What search engine should I check to see my placement? As of Sept. 1, 2010 online websites report that Google`s market share was about 85%, Yahoo was about 4.4%, and Bing was about 4.5%. These numbers are changing all the time, but not much. These three search engines make up almost 94% of the market share. With Google making up most of that. You should check all three, but from the numbers, google should be first, and that is one where you should be able to find your business.
Every single business is different and you should never use a “one size fits all” approach:
Each business is unique, they offer different products or services, and in different locations. With Internet Marketing, and SEO that difference is critical to the success of the campaign. I get a lot of emails from people that offer these services to me, and they offer a ‘one price program” without even knowing anything about my business. How would you know if they were underselling or overselling you? You would not, and more than likely they are underselling, which is just as much a waste of time and money as overselling. In fact, I believe underselling is worse than overselling. There should not be any over, or underselling at all!
What is internet marketing? When it comes to “Online Advertising on the internet” you will see a lot of different terms such as: Internet Marketing, Online Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Internet Advertising, Pay Per Click (PPC), Social Networking, Mobile marketing, Local marketing, and more. Each of these terms has different meanings which I will go into later.
Here is a rough meaning to some of the terms from the upper page:
- SEO: Stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. This is taking a website and getting it to show up on the first couple pages of either one, or multiple search engines for selected keywords that fit a business`s products or services. This can be the “best bang for your buck”. I would recommend this to be the first thing that any business should do. SEM: Search engine marketing.
- PPC: This stands for “Pay Per Click: Using certain search keywords, small ads are created for you, and the search engine will place these ads for you on pages that show up when someone searches for something using your keywords. The little ad will show up, and if anyone clicks on your ad, it will take them to your website. There is a charge for each click, and the charges can vary from a few pennies to ten`s of dollars, per click. This can be very complicated, and very expensive.
- Backlinks: This is taking your company info and website and placing that info into other websites that are related to your business, and putting a website address link back to your site. This is an important part of the SEO process, plus it also gets your business name out there on the web. Social networking might also be used to help accomplish this.
- Internet Marketing: What is Internet Marketing? You might here, or see it called; online marketing, on line advertising, internet sales, website marketing, or even internet marketing on the web. This covers all aspects of marketing your business on the internet, or online. Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay per click ads (PPC), and social networking, mobile marketing, are the most common terms. It can be very expensive to accomplish all aspects of internet marketing. At this time, SEO is the best “Bang for your buck”, but Mobile advertising is coming up strong, and most likely be at the best bang for your budget soon with all the smart phone purchases going up every year. Plus things are always changing, and businesses need to be on top of that to draw more new customers to their company. That is why it is a good idea to have a Internet marketing firm that you can talk to about this.
- Local Mobile Marketing: When Marketing a “Brick and Morter” business in a local area one great way is to use mobile marketing, marketing to new potential customers cell phone. You can accomplish this with mobile websites, local text marketing, mobile coupons, mobile QR codes, and networking social media. One thing that is very important when using mobile marketing is you must have a mobile website set up. A mobile website is not used in all aspects of mobile marketing, but most aspects.
If you are thinking of taking advantage of online marketing for your business, please feel free to call me to talk about this. Whether you use me, or not, is not as important as you getting the right information first before you make any decisions. You always get honest answers to your questions from me.
20166 Rawlins St. NW
Elk River, MN. 55330
Serving all of the Minneapolis MN, St. paul MN and the surrounding Twin Cites area.
Mobile Marketing – SEO – Website Design